- Name :olin
- Meaning :ancestors,heirs, sanctified,olin how a young man by the name is of english origin. variant of olaf. the actor ken olin.,heirs
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For olin
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Collincollin how a young man name is very kah-lin. is scottish, and the importance of collin is "young creature". variant of colin. also the shape of nicholas.,young people, young people (also: great leader and winner of the people),in the form of colin,the people triumph
- Carlacarla how to a girl's name is pronounced kar-lah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of carla is "free man". feminine of carl and short form of caroline. a european-sounding version of the many names of charles. a lot of favors, in the name of mixtures with different endings. see also carol, and chat. also the form of charlotte.,feminine form of charles,free man
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- ColinThe triumph or victory of the people against the enemy, The triumph or victory of the people against the enemy
- Phineasnubian,oracle,oracle, or fortune-tellers, the mouth of brass,phineas that kids his name. it may be that the hebrew name pinchas, in the sense of "oracle". the literal meaning of the source-form "serpent' s mouth", which designates a type of oracle. the name may also be a derivation of an ancient egyptian name, panhsj, meaning "nubian". showman phineas t. barnum; the violinist pinchas zuckerman.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name