- Name :odin
- Meaning :the fury, the anger, the inspiration,the anger,the odin as a name of children nordic origin. odin was the supreme god of norse mythology, marked with the art and culture, the war and the dead. the nordic warriors known as vikings fought without fear, odin was going to believe in valhalla, the heroes' paradise, if in the battle were killed.,poetics of anger
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For odin
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Augustaugust as a girl's name is pronounced aw-gust. it is of latin origin, and the importance of august is "great, magnificent". the female version, the augusta, and the extension of the latin version, ausgustus, are widely used in english-speaking countries. the sculptor auguste rodin; painter auguste renoir.,sublime,great, magnificent, to increase
- Trentonof the city by the river trent,of trenton,to a large extent of the flooding, trespasser,trent's town,trenton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of trenton is trent' s town. the location, the name of the new jersey, the city was founded at the end of the 17th century by a group of quakers, under the leadership of william trent. in 1776, during the american revolution, it was the place of the american victory over the british and their hessian mercenaries.
- Thorgod of thunder,thor as a young man by the name is pronounced thor. is norse in origin, and the meaning of thor is "thunder". mythology: thor, the norse god of thunder and of strength, one of the sons of odin. thursday was named after thor. explorer thor heyerdahl.,thunder
- Vidarhunting in the forests,the forest fighter,a quiet god,vidar as a name of children nordic origin. mythology: the son of odin, was very strong, and not to speak.
- Valipowerful, strong,it goes on as a name for children nordic origin. mythology: a warlike son of odin.
- Valkyrieselection of the dead,the valkyries, as a girl's name is of scandinavian origin. mythology: the companion of odin, the leader of the hero slain in battle, in order to feast in valhalla.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name