- Name :Nil
- Meaning :Champion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, A born champion and one from the cloud
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Nil
- JainilVictorious God Swami Narayan, Victory of blue, Victory over gems, Victorious God Swami Narayan, Victory of Blue, Triumph of Lord Vishnu
- NilanThe person who is smart and good looking as the moon., The person who is smart and good looking as the moon.
- JaynilVictorious God Swami Narayan, Victory of blue, Victory over gems, Victory over Gems, Victory over precious stones
- NilayA house, A habitation, A place to Stay, Refuge, House, Household or manor or residence or home-grown or grange.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name