- Name :nicholas
- Meaning :nicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For nicholas
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- Collincollin how a young man name is very kah-lin. is scottish, and the importance of collin is "young creature". variant of colin. also the shape of nicholas.,young people, young people (also: great leader and winner of the people),in the form of colin,the people triumph
- Nicknick how to a girl's name is pronounced nik. it is of english and greek origin, and the meaning of the nick is "people of victory". abbreviation of nicholas. mythology: the name nicholas refers to nike (nyk-kee), the greek goddess of victory. nikki and nikko are the japanese names of the possible meanings of "two trees" and "light of day". also the form of dominic.,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Niconico as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name nico), is of greek origin. abbreviation of nico - name. also in the form of nick.,the people of victory,people's victory,an abbreviated form of nicholas or nicodemus
- Nixonnick's son,nixon as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of nixon is "son of nicholas". a contraction of "nicholas 'the son of" or "nick' s son". famous by the american president, richard nixon,.,the people of victoria,son of nicholas
- ClaesDerived from the name Nicholas; one who was a helpful bishop from the 14th century; another term for "victory of the people", Derived from the name Nicholas, one who was a helpful bishop from the 14th century, another term for "victory of the people"
- Nelsnels how a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin. variant of saint nicholas (greek) "victorious people". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,the people of victoria
- Klausklaus as a boy name. variant of claus, which is a diminutive of " nicholas (greek) "people of victory". the actor klaus maria brandauer.,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Coulsoncoulson as a boy's name is of greek origin, and the importance of coulson's "people of victory". surname derived from nicholas.
- ColasThe Argentinian version of Nicholas. It means victory of the people, The Argentinian version of Nicholas. It means victory of the people
- CopernicusThe belief that the planets revolve around the sun; derived from the Copernicus theory by Nicholas Copernicus, The belief that the planets revolve around the sun, derived from the Copernicus theory by Nicholas Copernicus
- ColA short term for Nicholas; meaning victory of the men, A short term for Nicholas, meaning victory of the men
- NikolajsA form of Nicholas, meaning people's victory., A form of Nicholas, meaning people's victory.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name