- Name :Nelson
- Meaning :The born son of Neal (the hero), The born son of Neal (the hero)
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nelson
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Nilesof clouds,niles as a boy's name is pronounced nyles. it is of english origin. variant of niall (irish, gaelic) "champion". eventually in "the cloud" or "passion". can also be used, in terms of nilus (greek), which is a holy name, or that are derived from the river in africa. confident in modern times by the character of dr. niles crane in the tv-series "frasier". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,son of neil
- Juddflowing down,from a run-of-river,judd as a young man by the name. variant of jordan (hebrew) "flowing down". actor judd hirsch, judd nelson. also the shape of judah. also the form of jude.,flows
- Nelsnels how a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin. variant of saint nicholas (greek) "victorious people". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,the people of victoria
- Williebrave protector,willie as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name willie), is very wil-ee. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name beginning with wil-. country and western-the singer willie nelson. the actor wil wheaton has his way, you know the name of the fans of star trek: the next generation. also the shape of william. also the form of the willis.,with gold plated helmet
- Oswalddivine power,the reign of god,kingdom of god,kingdom of god, the divine force,oswald how to a girl's name is pronounced oz-the forest. it is of old german origin, and the importance of oswald is "power of god". come from another german, the expression, the meaning of "man from the south the forest". name of two saints, and above all 19ten century to use. the actor ozzie nelson ' s real name was oswald. the name had negative connotations in the united states, after president kennedy's assasination by lee harvey oswald. the fashion designers ossie clark.
- Mandelathe name of mandela is a name of children of african origin. an african family name of maturity for acquisition, in honor of nelson mandela of south africa and activist incarcerated for almost thirty years, his anti-apartheid activities.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name