- Name :Neil
- Meaning :Acquirer, Earner, Blue, Sapphire, The mynah bird, Gaelic, Cloud, Passionate, Bank of cloud, adoring, defender.
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :22
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Neil
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Tatumfrom the cortijo of tata,tate ' s homestead,tatum as a girl's name is of old english origin, and the meaning of tatum is "tata' s homestead". possibly, "happy". surname sometimes used as a girl name, due to the actress tatum o ' neil.
- Niallchampion of the cloud,of clouds,niall as a girl's name is pronounced nye-al, nee-al. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of niall is "champion". code form of neil, mainly in ireland. historical: niall of the nine hostages founded a dynasty of irish kings. see also nigel, niles, and nyles.
- JarnailThe commanding officer, The Commanding Officer, General of an Army, A derivative of the name Janeil
- Nilesof clouds,niles as a boy's name is pronounced nyles. it is of english origin. variant of niall (irish, gaelic) "champion". eventually in "the cloud" or "passion". can also be used, in terms of nilus (greek), which is a holy name, or that are derived from the river in africa. confident in modern times by the character of dr. niles crane in the tv-series "frasier". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,son of neil
- Electrabernstein,electra, as a girl's name is pronounced ee-lek-trah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of electra is "brilliant". electron, despite the fact that exists since the ancient greece, the games of words, that is based on a "no" and lectron "married". mythology: the daughter of agamemmnon and clymnestra. literary: a central character in three greek tragedies. also the inspiration for the lavinia in eugene o 'neill' s trilogy of plays, "mourning becomes electra".,brilliant, brilliant, brilliant
- Nelsnels how a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin. variant of saint nicholas (greek) "victorious people". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,the people of victoria
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name