- Name :natal
- Meaning :christmas,home, as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin and the importance of natal is "birthday". refers to the birth of jesus, or christmas. also the name of a province of south africa, with the name of natal, because explorer vasco da gama first discovered the coast on christmas day 1497. also the shape of the noel.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For natal
- Nataliebirthday of christ,the birthday of the lord,the day of christmas,natalie, a girl's name is pronounced nat-a-lee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of natalie is "birthday". refers to the birth of christ, or christmas. form french of natalya. he was a fourth century saint natalia. the "h" is silent in french in the way, nathalie; some american variants (as nathalee) are spelled out phonetically, to keep the "h" sound. actresses natalie wood, natalie portman; singer natalie cole.
- Tashabirthday of christ,tasha how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-sha. it is of russian origin and the importance of tasha is "birthday". abbreviation of natasha. author tasha tudor. also the form of natalie.
- Natalyaplane, christmas day,birthday, christmas,natalya, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of natalia is "birthday". the russian name natalia, which comes from the latin "natälis" in the sense of "birthday", especially christ's birthday (see also noel). natalia is the name of the fourth centenary of the holy christian. also the form of natalie.
- Christmaschrist the celebration of christmas as a girl's name (also as girl's name christmas). name of the party (in the sense of "christ-party") uses, at times, through the 19te century of dec. 25 baby. the way french is now more popular. see also natalie.,christmas as a girl's name (as young-name of christmas) is the old english origin. name of the party to celebrate the birth of jesus christ, called of "christ" (see christian) and "mass", in the sense of "festival". used once in a when, in december, of 25 babies, but now, in general, is replaced by the form of french noel. see also natalie.
- TalieFrom the latin natalia, which was originally given to those children who are born on christmas day
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name