- Name :napoleon
- Meaning :of naples,the lion of the new city,napoleon how a young man name is very na-paw-lee, a. it is possible (in italian) "the man of naples," (in italian) "lion" or (alt-english) "children of the mist". the corsicans of the soldiers, was the emperor of france (19th century).,person from naples, italy,children of the fog
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For napoleon
- Josephinegod raises up,is going to increase god,the lord increases,josephine how to a girl's name is pronounced jn-sa-fairies. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of josephine is "the lord is exalted". female, joseph, with the diminutive-suffix -ine. napoleon famous empress josephine ' s real name was marie josephe. the cabaret celebrity, josephine baker.,god add to, the lord increases
- Eugeniaeugenia how to a girl's name is pronounced yoo-jeen-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eugenia is the "noble aristocrat". female greek eugenios or latin eugene (see eugene). the way french eugénie was made famous by napoleon iii, the beautiful empress. actresses gena rowlands, geena davis.,of well-born,wellborn,wife of well-born
- Wellingtonof weola the city,the people living in the village, in the manicured area near the temples,the people who lived in the temple,wellington for a name of children altenglischen of origin. place name with connotations aristocratic, because the famous duke of wellington, in which napoleon was defeated, and gave his name high, waterproof boots, and filet of beef wrapped in dough.
- Corsicathe name of corsica is a girl name . corsica, in the picturesque mediterranean island birthplace of napoleon, is a simple change of atlas, baby, name of the book, with its delicate and feminine extension. only it does not consider the neighboring island of sardinia.
- Elbaelba as a girl's name. diminutive of elberta. also a name of a city: a small island off the coast of italy, the place of napoleon, the first reference. it is an important river in germany and the czech republic.,island of elba
- Eroicaeroica as a girl's name is of italian origin, and the importance of the eroica is "heroic". the composer beethoven's "eroica-the symphony was originally conceived as a tribute to napoleon.,heroic
- NapoleonThe one who loves mist and fog a lot, son of haze., The one who loves mist and fog a lot, son of haze.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name