- Name :morris
- Meaning :brunette,dark-skinned, dark-skinned person,arab,morris how to a girl's name is pronounced mor-iss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of morris is the "dark-skinned, moorish". anglisierung of maurice. the choreographer mark morris.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For morris
- Marionbitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- MorisLatin - Swarthy; Dark Skinned; Moor; A variant of name Morris, Latin - Swarthy, Dark Skinned, Moor, A variant of name Morris
- Jangod is merciful,god is merciful,jan as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name jan) is very yahn, jan. it is the dutch, the danish, slavic and hebrew origin, and the importance of jan is "god is gracious". variant of john. see also janson. painter jan van eyck, jan vermeer.,jan as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named jan) is manifested jann. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jan is "god is gracious". feminine of john. as a girl's name, is also a short form of janet and janice. author jan morris. also the shape of jane.
- Tonihas no price,it does not have a price,toni as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name toni) is very toh-nee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of antonia and antoinette, with contemporary, with variations, on the basis of toni. author toni morrison; actress toni colette.
- Belovedthe name of the beloved is a girl name . toni morrison, the masters of modern art, the name literary, made this famous as the protagonist of the novel. but things do not work as well for the beloved.
- Mercurythe god of commerce,mercury, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of the mercury is the "trade". in modern usage, the name is sometimes a nickname of agile runners. mythology: the messenger of the gods, corresponds to the greek hermes. its ancient root is also developed in terms such as "merchant", "market" and "mercenary", shows the influence of the wing-footed roman god of science and trade. in the sixth century, a priest named mercury changed his name to john, after he was elected to the papacy, since he felt that it was inappropriate for a pope, that the name of a pagan god. football player mercury morris.
- Morsedark-skinned,morse, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of the morse is "son of maurice". contracted form of morrison. the inventor samuel f. b. morse. also the form of the morris.
- Morrisaniathe name of morrisania is a girl name . new york, recognized as the bronx, a place, a name, others see it as a gussied-up female version of morris.
- MorieLatin - Swarthy; Dark Skinned; Moor; A variant of name Morris, Latin - Swarthy, Dark Skinned, Moor, A variant of name Morris
- MorizLatin - Swarthy; Dark Skinned; Moor; A variant of name Morris, Latin - Swarthy, Dark Skinned, Moor, A variant of name Morris
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name