- Name :Mitchel
- Meaning :The one who carry the message of the God, The one who carry the message of the God
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Mitchel
- Taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Margaretmargaret how to a girl's name is pronounced margret. it is of greek origin, and the importance of margaret is "pearl". a holy name. historical: the names of the nine queens of england, scotland, france and austria. the name used in the english through the speakers of latin (as margarita) and alt-french (as marguerite). he was closely identified with scotland. marit is a scandinavian form. of great britain, margaret thatcher; actresses margaret sullavan, marg helgenberger; anthropologist margaret mead; author margaret mitchell.,pearl
- Rhettadvice, recommendation,consultants,advice, counseling,rhett as a young man by the name is pronounced ret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of rhett is "speaker". also the variant of rhys. rhett is most well known as the hero of margaret mitchell ' s gone with the wind".
- Melbafrom melbourne,melba how is a girl name. created as a family name through the opera diva nellie melba was born (helen mitchell), the name of his hometown in melbourne, australia. such was her fame that many dishes were after their name, like melba toast and peach melba. the city of melbourne, takes its name from british politics, william lamb melbourne (19. century), and means "border". melba moore actress.,mill stream
- Mitchellmitchell how a young man name is pronounced mitch-el. it is the middle of english origin. variant of michael, via the norman french michel. surnames in the middle ages is used, and is passed as a name in the box 19. band leader mitch miller.,what man is as god?,who is like god, who is like god?
- Finessethe name finesse is a girl name of english origin. "saturday night live", the actors finesse mitchell often makes fun of his own with a similar name, if the representation of the characters starkeisha on the map.
- Suellenlily,suellen, as a girl's name is pronounced soo-ell-en. it is of english origin. a combination of sue ellen. margaret mitchell gave the name to one of scarlett o ' hara sisters, in the novel "gone with the wind".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name