- Name :mickey
- Meaning :what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For mickey
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Mikemike as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name mike) pronounced myk. it is of english origin. abbreviation of michael and micah, often as a single name. the nickname of mick and mickey are especially irish. see also misha.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Rooneyrooney as a young man, by the name of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of rooney is "red-haired". the actor mickey rooney.
- Roarkillustrious and powerful,roark as a young man by the name its origin is gaelic, and the importance of roark is "champion". if it is necessary, also from an old english expression that means "rock," and he has given you, as a surname of the people living close to a remarkable outcropping of stone. literary: howard roark is the protagonist of the novel of ayn rand's influential novel "the fountainhead". the actor mickey rourke.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name