- Name :messiah
- Meaning :anointed,anointed one,the expected savior or liberator,who is anointed by god
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For messiah
- Emmanuela word used for the Messiah in the old testament which also means god is with us., a word used for the Messiah in the old testament which also means god is with us.
- Shilohquiet, gentle,gift,shiloh as a young man by the name (more often that girls name shiloh) is very shye-loh. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of " shiloh "his gift." possibly, "peace". biblical: a prophetic name for the messiah, shiloh is also significant, as the scene of a decisive battle in the american civil war.,shiloh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name from shiloh) is very shy loh. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of " shiloh "his gift." possibly, "peace". biblical the name of the place. shiloh is also the site of a pivotal battle in the american civil war. the actor brad pitt and actress angelina jolie, in the name of their daughter shiloh nouvel jolie-pitt.,quiet
- Christianchristian as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name christian) is very kris-chen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus, a girl 's name in the middle ages it was used as a male name, possibly due to the success of john bunyan' s "pilgrim' s progress" (1684), whose hero is called christian. the name of christ is from greek khristos, that is to say, it translates the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". in denmark, the name was used by the ten kings since the 15th century. century. a famous institution was the author danish hans christian andersen (1805-1875). actor christian slater; french fashion designer christian dior, christian lacroix, dr. christiaan barnard.,christian man,christian as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name christian) is very kris-t'-ynn. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus. christ is from greek khristos, a translation of the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". christian and christiana, is for the woman in the middle ages, but through the 18th century, christina was the most common form..,followers of christ, anointed
- Kristena christian,christian,christian, ointments, the recognition of the messiah,kristen how to a girl's name is pronounced kriss-ten. it is of latin origin, and the importance of kristen is "follower of christ". variant of christine; the combined form of kirsten and kristina. see also christians and kirsten. the actresses, kristin scott thomas, kristin davis. also the shape of christina.
- Emmanuelathis is the feminine form of the Biblical name for the Messiah and also has the meaning that god should be with us.
- Marchesathe name of marchesa is a girl name . marchesa, which is pronounced with a k-sound more like a ch, it adapts perfectly to all those young people called messiah and king. in italy, one of marchesa is the wife of the marquis. in france, the equivalent title of marquis and marchioness, and in england, the marquis and the marquise. the title is the most in the current term, thanks to georgina chapman and karen craig fashion house marchesa.
- Chosenthe name chosen is a name of children . chosen is officially one of the names of baby-thank you-carolina panthers quarterback cam newton, who chose (can't resist), the word as the name of their newborn son. while it may inspire, bad puns, selected in reality is a very good word to call: has two syllables, n-out-sound as fshionable for young people " a name, the more positive, affirmative importance. and if saint, and the messiah can be the name of the baby, why not chosen? and there is no reason for not also for girls.
- Presidentthe name of the president is to name children . blessed name, as king of kings and the messiah are in the mouth of all, the president seems to be the next logical step.
- MessiahThe one who is chose by or as if by divine intervention., The one who is chose by or as if by divine intervention.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name