- Name :mentor
- Meaning :the mentor of a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of a mentor is "smart and trusted leaders". greek mythology: mentor was a friend of ulysses in the odyssey, and his son, guardian.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For mentor
- AshravyaWhom people listen to attentatively, Well-known, A highly regarded mentor and advisor, A sage
- AadarshaIdol, Mentor, With An ideology, aadarsha signifies to a person(female) who is ideal, optimal, perfect
- Merlinfort, near the sea,the latinized form of myrddin,merlin how to a girl's name is pronounced mer-lin. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of merlin is the fortress of the sea". mythology: arthurian valley describe merlin as the magician, king arthur ' mentor. myrddin, the magician, was reported to the king arthur in the uk legend was known as myrddin emrys. writer, this translated into latin as merlin ambrose, and in english as mervyn. it is an error, because the first part of the name was a welsh name of the city on the coast carmarthen. emrys was the personal name and a version in welsh of ambrose. so merlin probably means "ambrose of carmarthen", and is only vaguely with regard to mervyn and its variants. football player, merlin olsen.,fortress of the sea
- HaymitchMentor character in The Hunger Games novels and film, Mentor character in The Hunger Games novels and film
- Abdul WakilServant of the implementor, Servant of an individual one who is having all controls of things
- MentorThe person who is having wisdom and by that he gives advice about problems., The person who is having wisdom and by that he gives advice about problems.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name