- Name :melchior
- Meaning :city, of which the king is god,my light, melchior as a young man by the name is the polish, the persian and the persian empire of origin. probably derived from the persians in elements of "milking", which means "king" and "quart", which means "city". of the christian tradition, the name of one of the "wise men", along with caspar and balthazar, brought gifts to the child jesus. opera singers lauritz melchior.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For melchior
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- Balthasarbalthazar, as a young man by the name is of babylonian origin, and the importance of balthazar is "baal protection of the king." along with caspar and melchior, one of the three magi who brought gifts to the child jesus, though not mentioned in the bible. the name is a variant of the biblical king belshazzar. the actor balthazar getty.,god protects the king
- Malkimalki as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of the fish is "my king". the root of melchior, one of the three holy kings' name.
- MelchiorThe ruler of the city, the sovereign of the kingdom., The ruler of the city, the sovereign of the kingdom.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name