- Name :matthew
- Meaning :the gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For matthew
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- Macegift of god,the seriousness of the club,the mace, as a young man by the name is pronounced mayce. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the mace is "the gravity of personal or club". a weapon of medieval knights, to break the armor. shortened form of a name such as macy's and mason; also a surname of english, a form of matthew. macerio may be a variant of macarius (g), a holy name.
- Macyarmed,a gift from god,hill,macy 'as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl macy) is a former french, the origin, and the meaning of macy' is, as a "weapon". you may also receive the name of the place: "matthew' s estate" or (gaelic) "low and long hill", which is derived from mace. department stores-founder of r. h. macy'; actor william macy.,macy 'like a girl' name (also used, in general, less than the boys of their name macy's) you can clearly see. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of macy ' is, as a "weapon". it can also be a place, the name of "matthew' s estate". the name of a character in the soap opera "the rich and famous". it has a certain similarity with lacy. singer macy gray.,person of massy, france
- MattieGift of Yahweh; Gift of God; Gift of the Lord; A variant of Matthew, Gift of Yahweh, Gift of God, Gift of the Lord, A variant of Matthew
- MathewsGift of the Lord; Son of Matthew; A form of the name Matheson, Gift of the Lord, Son of Matthew, A form of the name Matheson
- MatheGift of Yahweh; Gift of God; Gift of the Lord; A variant of Matthew, Gift of Yahweh, Gift of God, Gift of the Lord, A variant of Matthew
- MataGift of Yahweh; Gift of God; Gift of the Lord; A variant of Matthew, Gift of Yahweh, Gift of God, Gift of the Lord, A variant of Matthew
- MatUndorstood, Thought, Opinion, Honoured, Wanted, Gift of Yahweh, Gift of God, Gift of the Lord, A variant of Matthew
- Matthiasthe gift of god,gift of god,matthias as a girl's name is pronounced ma-thye-us. is the german, the greek and the hebrew origin and the meaning of matthew "gift of god". biblical greek form of mattathia (see matthew). biblical: the student chosen by lot to replace judas, apostles. painter matthias grunewald.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name