- Name :mason
- Meaning :mason,mason as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name mason) is the old english origin, and the meaning of mason is "called". last name as first name in the mid-19th century.,mason as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl mason) is accused of the may sun. it is of english origin, and the importance of mason is "one who works with stone". name professional. used as a given name since the mid-19th century. see also mace. the actor james mason. the shape of the mochan.,the stone workers, brick-layer, stone worker,to the workers of the stone
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For mason
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Macegift of god,the seriousness of the club,the mace, as a young man by the name is pronounced mayce. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the mace is "the gravity of personal or club". a weapon of medieval knights, to break the armor. shortened form of a name such as macy's and mason; also a surname of english, a form of matthew. macerio may be a variant of macarius (g), a holy name.
- Dixiedixie how to a girl's name is pronounced dik-see. it is the french and the english origin and the meaning of dixie is "tenth part". the name refers to a region of the united states, known as the old south. it is derived from one of the surveyors of the mason-dixon line, or the "ten" (in cajun french "dix") - the one dollar bill in circulation, of louisiana, from the south of the country of kitchen utensils". the actress dixie carter. also the shape of the benedicta.,from the south in the u. s.,ten,tenth,tenth son
- Marciamarcia how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-shah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcia is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcus. mars was the roman god of war, the greeks, known as ares. used in imperial rome, and revived in the early 19th century. see also marcella. actress marsha mason.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Maconmacon as a young man by the name (as the names of girl macon). place-name: a town of france, in the burgundy wine-growing region. also a city in georgia.,macon as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of macon). name: a city in france, and later, a city in georgia.,mason
- MaisanOld French - Mason; Stoneworker; A variant of Maison, Old French - Mason, Stoneworker, A variant of Maison
- Maisynthe name maisyn is a girl name . the parents seem to have decided that the spelling of the popular boys' name mason belongs to the girls, which -- perhaps due to its proximity to the fashion maisie. it grew significantly in popularity throughout the decade of 2010.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name