- Name :Martell
- Meaning :A warrior of the God of War, A warrior of the God of War
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Martell
- Ellariathe names of ellaria is a girl name . ellaria sand is a little dark character of hbo, "game of thrones", part of the notoriously ill-conceived mandrels plot, which loaded later seasons of the show. she was paramour to oberyn martell, the mother of several of the so-called "sand-snakes", and the murderers of myrcella baratheon. it is not precisely a cousin namesake, in spite of an excellent power of indira varma. and, however! it is in reality a "game of thrones" - a name, we can think of have legs. in part, because ellaria sand is not a very well known character. and your name in the fashionable area of ellery and add the feminine "-ia" to give a touch of exotic romance. place name illyria is another good option in the same direction.
- Oberynthe name of oberyn is a name of children . george r. r. martin came up with the idea for the name of his song of ice and fire character, oberyn martell, also known as the red viper, of a midsummer night ' s dream, the oberon is the name of the fairy-tale-king. if the character was in relatively few episodes, he made a great impression.
- Myrcellathe name of myrcella is a girl name . one of the many faux-medieval name, invented by george r. r. martin for his a song of ice and fire series of books, the source of hbo's "game of thrones". princess myrcella baratheon is the daughter of cersei lannister and (in secret) to his brother jaime. his brother tyrion, sent to their mandrels, being married to the dornish prince trystane martell, to seal an alliance between the two houses.
- Marvellmarvell as a boy's name (also as girl's name marvell), is the old english origin. it is possible to variant of marvin or martell, or otherwise arising out of the "marvel". poet andrew marvell.,marvell as a girl's name (also known as boy's name marvell), is very mar-vell. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marvell is "wonderful, extraordinary".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name