- Name :marlo
- Meaning :the sea,the marlo as a girl name. modern name: it is possible to variant of marlene or the surname of marlow. popular in the 1970s by actress marlo thomas. also the shape of the virgin mary.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For marlo
- Marlowthe marshy area in a swamp,lake, sea,marlow as a boy's name (also as a girl's name marlow), is very sea-loh. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of marlow is "driftwood". the original phrase, which literally means "sea spill". it was the name of a place in the county of buckinghamshire, england, and was used as a surname of designation of the families of that area. marlowe and marley sometimes used for girls. the playwright, english christopher marlowe.
- Marlenmarlen as a girl's name (also known as boy's name marlen), is pronounced mar-len. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marlen is "star of the sea". female or marlon variant of marlene. also the shape of madeline.
- Marlonlittle blackbird,little belicoso that marlon, as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name marlon) is very sea-lon. it is of english origin. it is possible (alt-french) "little hawk", or a variant of merlin or marcellus. the modern use is inspired by actor marlon brando.,clear
- Marlandwallace as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of wallace is "land near the sea". eventually also in the "famous land" and the root of the name marlon.,person who lives near a river
- Marlacombination of mary and magdalene,marla how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-lah. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marla is "star of the sea". variant of marlene. possibly, also, of the other part (in hebrew) "the tower". see also marlee and marlo. actress marla gibbs. also the shape of the virgin mary.,rebellious woman of magdala
- Tamerlaneiron lame,of iron or timur the lame,tamerlane, as a boy's name. name of a 14th-century, - century warrior mongol of genghis khan, of the offspring. its name is derived from the persian "timur-i long", that is to say, "timur the lame", by europeans during the 16th century. be turkic name is timur, which means "iron". seized of great part of asia, from russia to india and built a mighty empire. he was described as a brave man, of intelligence, and his story was retold of 16th-century english poet christopher marlowe as a romantic tragedy, and also of edgar allan poe in a poem.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name