- Name :mark
- Meaning :god of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For mark
- AnkitaConquered, A signet, Symbol, With auspicious marks, Distinguished, Marked out, Feminine form of Ankit, they are a mark of auspiciousness
- LekhaWriting, Mark, Horizon the crescent Moon, Line, Record, Lightening, Memories preserved through Pictures, Writings
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Danicadanica how to a girl's name is pronounced dan-i-kah. it is of slavic and latin origin, and the importance of danica "morning star; from denmark". it is a well-known and expensive royal copenhagen china pattern known as "flora danica", or "flowers of denmark". the actress danica mckellar. also the form of dana. also the form of danielle.,lucifer,the star of the day
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- LakshinOne with auspicious marks, Propitious, Distinguished, A variant name of Lakshman, Lord Rama's Brother, One with Auspicious Marks, Descendant of lakhs
- LakshanAim, One with auspicious signs, Propitious, Distinguished, Mark, The half- brother of God raam, Person who is encouraging and auspicious
- Aeolusaeolus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of aeolus is "variable, changeable". latin form of aiolo. greek mythology: aiolo was the god of the winds. in the 19ten century, a mark of the churches has been established, under the "aeolian-skinner" of the brand.
- Berylberyl how to a girl's name is pronounced behr-el. it is of greek origin, and the importance of beryl is "light green semiprecious gemstone". the word is of indian origin, the sanskrit term "veruliya". beryllium is considered a sign of good luck. biblical: the eighth foundation of the wall of the new jerusalem was beryl. the name became fashionable in the late 19th century. author beryl markham.,bright,precious stones, sea of green, precious stones,semi-precious stones
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name