- Name :Mariner
- Meaning :One who lives by the sea, One who lives by the sea
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Mariner
- MorvenGaelic - Child of the Sea; Mariner; Big Peak; Big Gap; Great; Fair Skinned, Gaelic - Child of the Sea, Mariner, Big Peak, Big Gap, Great, Fair Skinned
- Coleridgecoleridge as a name of children altenglischen of origin. name space: in his case, "cole' s ridge", or "dark ridge". english poet samuel taylor coleridge was the author of "the ancient mariner", and the famously unfinished "kubla khan", written under the influence of opium.,crest, where the coal is burned
- Namorthe name of namor is a name of children . invented in 1939, as the name of the character from marvel comics, namor the sub-mariner. bill everett, the creator decided, namor, after writing a noble, dignified name reverse namor is the catholic church, written upside down.
- Murrayfrom an area near the sea,city in the sea,murray how a young man name is very mur-ee. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of murray, who is the "lord and master". it is also possible (scotland) "mariner". surname of an ancient scottish clans, sometimes also as name.,settlement of the sea
- Marrinermarriner as a young man by the name is of english origin, and the importance of marriner is "mariner, seaman, sailor". it is not one of the traditional professional name, as a sailor was not a possible career. musicians neville marriner.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name