- Name :marcell
- Meaning :young warrior
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For marcell
- Marcellusmarcellus as a name of children is very mar-sel-us. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of marcellus is "dedicated to mars". diminutive of marcus. the name of many saints of the last days. also the shape of marcel.,promised, mars,young warrior
- Marcelgod of war; manly, virile,little warrior,marcel as a name of children is very sea-sale. it is of french and latin, and the importance of marcel is the "little warrior". variant of marcellus, marcus. the origin of this name is mars, the roman god of war. french mime marcel marceau, the combination of the two variants of this name. author marcel proust; football player marcellus wiley.,promised, mars,young warrior
- MarcellineLatin - Dedicated to Mars, Warlike, Female Version of Marc, A variant of the name Marcella
- MarcellinMarcellin is a form of Marc and means from Marcus or refers to the Roman god of war., Marcellin is a form of Marc and means from Marcus or refers to the Roman god of war.
- Marcellamarcella how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-sell-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcella is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcellus; variant of marcia. mythology: mars, the roman god of fertility, the spring and the calendar of the month of march was named, became identified with the greek god ares, god of war. saint marcella (fourth century) was a woman grown, the capacity for which it was murdered during the sack of rome. see also maricela.,warrior,young warrior, represented, around mars
- Marciamarcia how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-shah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcia is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcus. mars was the roman god of war, the greeks, known as ares. used in imperial rome, and revived in the early 19th century. see also marcella. actress marsha mason.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Marlonlittle blackbird,little belicoso that marlon, as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name marlon) is very sea-lon. it is of english origin. it is possible (alt-french) "little hawk", or a variant of merlin or marcellus. the modern use is inspired by actor marlon brando.,clear
- MarcellinoMaori is the Maori of Mark and means from Marcus., Maori is the Maori of Mark and means from Marcus.
- Loredanathe name loredana is a girl name . common name in italy and romania, the beautiful loredana is, often, to have been invented by the french author george sand for a character in his 1833 novel mattea. but it was also in the 16th century italian botanist, loredana marcello, known for the development of treatments for various diseases. it probably derives from the venetian surname loredan, from the name of the town loreo "laurel".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name