- Name :Mansi
- Meaning :Woman, An Indian name for a woman
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Simha (M, TT)
- Nakshatra :Makha (Ma, Me, Mu, Mi)
Similar Names For Mansi
- KunjarDwelling in forest, Name of a mountain, Name of a region, Name of a scrpent, Elephant, 13 th constellation or lunar mansion anything pre-eminent of its kind, Living in greenery
- AmrakutaSpecial Halls or Mansions; One of the disciple name of Lord Buddha, Special Halls or Mansions, One of the disciple name of Lord Buddha
- Shawneeshawnee as a boy's name (also as a girl's name of choctaw) is the native american indian origin. name of the tribe, came from the eastern american forests, before it migrated to the west. it is also a variant of shawn. there is a city called shawnee mansion in kansas.,shawnee as a girl's name (also known as boy name shawnee) is the native american indian origin. name of the tribe, came from the eastern american forests and migrated westward. it is a city in the state of kansas called shawnee mission. it is also a variant of shawna.
- Saltonplace in the willows,of salton, as one of the young that the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of salton is a "mansion of settlement; pasture settlement". the location, the name. it is a salton sea in southern california.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name