- Name :Mano
- Meaning :Hebrew - God is with us; a contraction of the name Manuel; Hawaiian - Shark; Passionate Lover, Hebrew - God is with us, a contraction of the name Manuel, Hawaiian - Shark, Passionate Lover
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Mano
- ManoharOne who wins over mind, Loveble, Charming, Another name for Lord Krishna, Beautiful, Captivating, One who Wins over Mind, Appealing, Attractive, Pleasing
- NilayA house, A habitation, A place to Stay, Refuge, House, Household or manor or residence or home-grown or grange.
- Manuelgod is with us,god with us,manuel how a young man name is pronounced complaint wel. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of emmanuel is "god with us". abbreviation of emmanuel. manolito was one of the spanish biggest killers. shoe designer manolo blahnik; artist manuel ocampo; baseball player manny ramirez.
- ManomayConqueror of ones heart, Winner of hearts, Conqueror of Ones Heart, One who has control over heart, One who will win hearts
- AlstonStone; a noble friend or a wise shrine from the old Manor, Stone, a noble friend or a wise shrine from the old Manor
- Quintonqueen's manor or fifth,queenâ€™s estate, or quinta,quinton as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of quinton is "queen's settlement". the location, the name. also the form of quentin.
- HattieGermanic - House owner, Lord of the manor, One rules her household, One rules the home, A variant form is Harriett
- ManojavamLord Hanuman, Speed like wind, One of many names of Lord Hanuman, As swift as Thought, Powerful and Strong like Wind
- HarriettGermanic - House owner, Lord of the manor, One rules her household, One rules the home, A variant spelling is Harriett
- ManoharaOne who wins over mind, Loveble, Charming, Another name for Lord Krishna, An Apsara or celestial nymph, He who steals the heart
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name