- Name :major
- Meaning :best,top, top,top; or a military capacity,the commander as a young man by the name is pronounced can (jer. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the most important is "greater". last, a military title.,spear tip
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For major
- Alastairalastair as a boy's name (also as girl's name alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alistair, alexander. the majority of the varieties are different phonetics of the spellings of his name. tv commentator alistair cooke; actor alistair sim.,alastair like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alexander.,defender of man,the defence of the men
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Sawyerwho will saw the wood,sawyer,▲, as a name for children the medium of english origin, and the importance of sawyer is "wood worker". name professional. literary: the majority of the family members as the names of mark twain's young heroes tom sawyer.,who is saw wood; naughty boy (through tom sawyer),lumber, strawberries,wood
- Paulmodest, small,paul how to a girl's name is pronounced pahl. it is of latin origin, and the importance of paul is "small". popular roman and medieval name is often used since the 18th century. century. biblical: the apostle and evangelist. paul ' s letters to early christians form the majority of the books of the new testament. the name is also used by sir paul mccartney and the pope, who directs the vatican, artist, paul cézanne, paul gauguin; actor paul newman, paul bettany; revolutionary war hero paul revere; musicians paul simon; the hockey players pavel bure.,small,small, small
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Reganimpulsive,little king,regan as a girl's name (also used, in general, more like a girl name regan) is very ree-gan, ray-gun. its origin is gaelic. the majority of 20th-century use.,regan as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name regan) is very ree-gan, ray-gun. its origin is gaelic. in the first place, as a girl's name in english that he speaks of the world of shakespeare, such as the name of one of the two treacherous princesses in his 1606 the tragedy of king lear. possibly, surname as a maiden name. also the shape of regina.,riagan's descendant,real, real
- Tesnithe name tesni is a girl name . a small sweet the name of one of the major poetic meanings: means "warmth of the sun" in welsh. although among the unknown welsh name, is one that deserves wider use.
- Ariannoble, high-quality-born; the majority of the saints; immortal; - or the water of the institution,very holy
- Maxinemajor,maxine how to a girl's name is pronounced mak-seen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maxine's is "the largest". female max.,the greater
- Mayerbearer of the light,mayer-as a girl's name is pronounced m & e-is. it is german, hebrew, and latin, and the importance of mayer is "farmer; bright, brightness, more". latino-version of major. banker mayer rothschild.,steward
- Tuckerfabric pleater,a person of soft tissue,fabric softener torturing, whole-hearted, courageous,tucker as a name of children is very tuh-ker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of tucker is garment maker. name professional relationship with a medieval great britain to the major industries of the wool trade.
- Breezethe name breeze is a girl name of english origin. the majority sees it as a refreshing zweitnamen possibility, but bristol palin, baby's father levi johnston used as the name for his new daughter, breeze beretta.
- Harpothe name harpo is a boy name of english origin. the mute, horn honking marx brother ' s real name was adolph-as harpo represented a major step. it is also oprah's production (his name spelled backwards).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name