- Name :magni
- Meaning :great
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For magni
- VishalHuge, Broad, Great, Substantial, Important, Powerful, Eminent, Great, grandeur, magnificent, eminence, prominence, and illustriousness. The meaning also attributes to the property of being grand.
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- PushkalLord Shiva, Rich, Excellent, Magnificient, Full, Complete, Powerful, Purified, Abundant, Splendid, Name of a son of Varun, Epithet of Shiva, Name of a Buddha, Son of Bharat, Another Lord Shiva's name
- OstinA variation of Ostin, meaning great or magnificent., A variation of Ostin, meaning great or magnificent.
- Augustaugust as a girl's name is pronounced aw-gust. it is of latin origin, and the importance of august is "great, magnificent". the female version, the augusta, and the extension of the latin version, ausgustus, are widely used in english-speaking countries. the sculptor auguste rodin; painter auguste renoir.,sublime,great, magnificent, to increase
- Augustaaugusta how to a girl's name is pronounced aw-cis-tah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of augusta is "great, magnificent". female august or augustus. after england, imported, german mother of george iii, literary: p. g. wodehouse is foppish hero bertie wooster had a terrible aunt augusta, can give you the name of a little intimidating connotation. popular in the uk at the end of the 19th century. century.,sublime,great, magnificent
- ChudaroliIntelligent; Brilliant; Lighting from the Fire; Bright; Radiant; Splendid; Magnificient, Intelligent, Brilliant, Lighting from the Fire, Bright, Radiant, Splendid, Magnificient
- RoshanakLustrous, Bright, Dawn, Star of magnificence, Shining Star, Luminous Beauty, Lovely Flare, Bright Light
- Savoysavoy, as a young man by the name. place-name: a surface area of france, next to switzerland. it was a kingdom of savoy, whose descendants are the rulers of italy. in the 13th century, peter of savoy, who built a magnificent palace in london, with this name from its association with luxury.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name