- Name :Macedonia
- Meaning :Adoration or burning, Adoration or burning
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Macedonia
- Ireneirene how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-een, eye-ree-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of irene is "peace". mythology: greek goddess of peace. saint irene (fourth century) was one of the three sisters, for their faith, martyred in macedonia. the three-syllable pronunciation is mostly british. common during the roman empire, but in the first place, in the english-speaking countries in the mid 19th century. irina in russia is very popular. actresses irene dunne, irene worth.,peace,lady of peace
- Macedoniomacedonian as a youth is the name of spanish and greek origin, and the importance of macedonio is "from macedonia". macedonia is a mountainous territory to the north of the or part of greece. the name means "place of many gifts".
- JosifMacedonian form of Joseph, meaning God will increase., Macedonian form of Joseph, meaning God will increase.
- Dimitarthe name dimitar is a boy's name of bulgarian origin. dimitar is a bulgarian (and macedonian) version of dmitri, which by itself is a variation of the name of the greek goddess demeter, whose name means mother earth.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name