- Name :mace
- Meaning :gift of god,the seriousness of the club,the mace, as a young man by the name is pronounced mayce. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the mace is "the gravity of personal or club". a weapon of medieval knights, to break the armor. shortened form of a name such as macy's and mason; also a surname of english, a form of matthew. macerio may be a variant of macarius (g), a holy name.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For mace
- GadinLord Krishna, One who is armed with a club, One who wields the mace, One of many names of Lord Krishna, One who is armed with a club, One who wields the mace
- Ireneirene how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-een, eye-ree-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of irene is "peace". mythology: greek goddess of peace. saint irene (fourth century) was one of the three sisters, for their faith, martyred in macedonia. the three-syllable pronunciation is mostly british. common during the roman empire, but in the first place, in the english-speaking countries in the mid 19th century. irina in russia is very popular. actresses irene dunne, irene worth.,peace,lady of peace
- Masonmason,mason as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name mason) is the old english origin, and the meaning of mason is "called". last name as first name in the mid-19th century.,mason as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl mason) is accused of the may sun. it is of english origin, and the importance of mason is "one who works with stone". name professional. used as a given name since the mid-19th century. see also mace. the actor james mason. the shape of the mochan.,the stone workers, brick-layer, stone worker,to the workers of the stone
- Macyarmed,a gift from god,hill,macy 'as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl macy) is a former french, the origin, and the meaning of macy' is, as a "weapon". you may also receive the name of the place: "matthew' s estate" or (gaelic) "low and long hill", which is derived from mace. department stores-founder of r. h. macy'; actor william macy.,macy 'like a girl' name (also used, in general, less than the boys of their name macy's) you can clearly see. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of macy ' is, as a "weapon". it can also be a place, the name of "matthew' s estate". the name of a character in the soap opera "the rich and famous". it has a certain similarity with lacy. singer macy gray.,person of massy, france
- ChubinOne having a wooden club, bat or mace. It's the nickname of the famous General Bahram of King Khusru Parvez who had a wooden club., One having a wooden club, bat or mace. It's the nickname of the famous General Bahram of King Khusru Parvez who had a wooden club.
- GadadharOne of Lord Chaitanya's Associates; One who wields the mace; One who has gadaa (club) as his weapon, One of Lord Chaitanya's Associates, One who wields the mace, One who has gadaa (club) as his weapon
- GadadharaOne who has the mace as his weapon, One who wields the mace, One who has gadaa (club) as his weapon
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name