- Name :loyal
- Meaning :faithful, faithful,faithful as a name of children, is extremely loyal. it is of english origin, and the importance of faithfulness is "fidelity". see also lyle.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For loyal
- AnishaClose, Intimate, Good friend, Continuous, Without darkness, Light, Unceasing, Generous, Loyal, Close, A good friend, filled with light and is supreme
- SadhviReligious women, Courteous, Polite, Simple, Loyal, Decent, Worthy, Chaste, Devout worthy, A virtuous girl
- KarnanMythological character - eldest of the pandavas. he was generous, Loyal, And always kept his word, Mythological Character, Eldest of the Pandavas, Name of son of Kunti Devi known for his benevolence and righteousness
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- Dillonborn of the sea,dillon as a young man by the name (at least regularly, as the names of girl dillon) is very dil un. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of dillon is "like a lion; loyal". sounds like dylan. name of a hippy on bbc-tv-show "the magic roundabout". the actor matt dillon.,loyal,mar
- Lealafaithful,review it as a girl's name is pronounced lee-al-ah. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of the review is "loyal, faithful".
- AnisahClose, Intimate, Good friend, Continuous, Without darkness, Light, Unceasing, Generous, Loyal, Close, A friendly compannion for life whom you can trust
- Mariannebitter; grace,marianne how a girl of name is by the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marianne is "star of the sea; of grace." a blend of marie (latin) "star of the sea" and anne (hebrew) "grace". annemarie is another name that binds the name of the virgin mary and your mother, that is so attractive to catholic families. shakespeare gave the name of mariana, a woman who is known for his loyalty "measure for measure". the french, the name symbolises the spirit of "liberty, equality and fraternity". see also miriam. also the shape of the virgin mary.,the sea or bitter
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name