- Name :loki
- Meaning :loki as a young man, by the name of nordic origin. mythology: loki was mischievious troubemaker in the nordic region, the pantheon of the gods.,trickster,trickster god,sure
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For loki
- LokitThe enlightened one, The enlighted being, Lord, God, One who has conquered the materialistic world
- Narfithe name narfi is a name of children . the names of the two characters of the scandinavian mythology: one is the father of nótt, the personification of the night; the other the son of loki and sigyn, who was transformed into a wolf (or dead, depending on the source). the name means "strait", or perhaps "demon of the dead".
- LokinOne who possesses the World; Owner of the world; Lord; God, One who possesses the World, Owner of the world, Lord, God
- AlokeLight, Brilliance, Vision, Light, Bright, Radiance, Luminous, Glowing, Enlighten, A variant of name Aloki
- Laufeialaufeia as a girl's name is norse in origin and the importance of the laufeia is "the forest or the green island". norse mythology: laufeia is the mother of loki, the nordic god of destruction and evil.
- Ellielli like a girl " - a name (also known as boy name elli) is norse in origin, and the meaning of elli is "age". norse mythology: a old woman with that name defeats thor in a wrestling match free, after loki, it was because there was a high level of age to conceal, and the age is victorious over all. also the form of ailbhe. also the shape of the alice. also the shape of eleanor. also the shape of it.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name