- Name :locke
- Meaning :a fortified place,lock, lock,locke, as a boys' name is pronounced lahk. it is of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of locke is "woods; fortified place; pond". it is also a professional name refers to a locksmith. the philosopher john locke.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For locke
- Sandradefender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Valafor the imposition of vala, as a girl's name is german origin, and the meaning of vala is locked.
- Lockwooda closed forest,lockwood, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of lockwood is a "forest near the fortified city." the location, the name. also the form of locke.
- Sondradefender of humanity,sondra how is a girl name. variant of sandra, alexandra (greek) "man is to defend." the actress sondra locke. also the form of cassandra.
- LockFrom the name Locke meaning fortified place or pond, From the name Locke meaning fortified place or pond
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name