- Name :llyr
- Meaning :the sea
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For llyr
- Lirthe name of the lir is a name of children . lir, the irish god of the sea, which corresponds to the welsh llyr, which some equate with the work of shakespeare, king lear. this is one of those rare name, that is simple and does not have a deep history, with an attractive meeting rooms and is still completely into disuse in the modern world, not of the baby of the young woman, who receives the name of the lir in the u.s. last year. maybe because it sounds like the unästhetische empty?
- Gentiangentian boys of his name. flower name: the gentian was named after an ancient king of illyrian (now coastal croatia). enziane are bright blue, covered by palm trees with flower petals.
- Illyriathe name illyrian is a girl name . illyria can keep track of all its various associations with the name of an ancient place in the western part of the balkan peninsula, also called illyrian. its inhabitants, the conquest by the romans, 168 a. c., were the illyrians. their ancestors mythological was illyrius, a demigod and the son of the king cadmus and goddess harmonia. iliria also plays a role in the literature, both as the place, the name and the name of the character. shakespeare their games twelve of the night a fictitious illyrian. more recently, joss whedon, created a (female) character named iliria, a powerful "old", for their exhibition, in los angeles. and there is a (male) illyrio in game of thrones. despite illyria sounds like the italian ilaria, which means joyful, has another root.
- Ellariathe names of ellaria is a girl name . ellaria sand is a little dark character of hbo, "game of thrones", part of the notoriously ill-conceived mandrels plot, which loaded later seasons of the show. she was paramour to oberyn martell, the mother of several of the so-called "sand-snakes", and the murderers of myrcella baratheon. it is not precisely a cousin namesake, in spite of an excellent power of indira varma. and, however! it is in reality a "game of thrones" - a name, we can think of have legs. in part, because ellaria sand is not a very well known character. and your name in the fashionable area of ellery and add the feminine "-ia" to give a touch of exotic romance. place name illyria is another good option in the same direction.
- Allyrianeallyriane as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of allyriane is "lyre". the name french. the lyre was a stringed instrument, a predecessor of the current harp or the guitar.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name