- Name :lir
- Meaning :the name of the lir is a name of children . lir, the irish god of the sea, which corresponds to the welsh llyr, which some equate with the work of shakespeare, king lear. this is one of those rare name, that is simple and does not have a deep history, with an attractive meeting rooms and is still completely into disuse in the modern world, not of the baby of the young woman, who receives the name of the lir in the u.s. last year. maybe because it sounds like the unästhetische empty?
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For lir
- AlliraAllira means "Quarts crystal" in Aboriginal languages from around Melbourne Victoria, the Aboriginals would fashion this quarts crystal into arrow heads. Allira means "Neice" in Aboriginal languages from around Alice Springs.
- Philanderthe loving person,love to humanity,philander as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of philander is "loving the people". this word, which means "flirt" in english.
- Lironi song,liron as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of liron, means "my song".
- Illyriathe name illyrian is a girl name . illyria can keep track of all its various associations with the name of an ancient place in the western part of the balkan peninsula, also called illyrian. its inhabitants, the conquest by the romans, 168 a. c., were the illyrians. their ancestors mythological was illyrius, a demigod and the son of the king cadmus and goddess harmonia. iliria also plays a role in the literature, both as the place, the name and the name of the character. shakespeare their games twelve of the night a fictitious illyrian. more recently, joss whedon, created a (female) character named iliria, a powerful "old", for their exhibition, in los angeles. and there is a (male) illyrio in game of thrones. despite illyria sounds like the italian ilaria, which means joyful, has another root.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name