- Name :link
- Meaning :a link from a bank or a hillside,a bond that boys of his name is of english origin. abbreviation of lincoln.,city across the pool
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For link
- JishnaIs associated to Lord Vishnu, Lord Ganesh, the name is linked with lord Ganesh and lord Vishnu. Such people have creative and artistic mind. They can easily analyze and judge people.
- Tavishtavish as a young man by the name is pronounced tav-issh. is irish and celtic origin. variant of thomas. possibly, "double", or can also be linked with the end of the "teeve", an irish word that means "hill". see also tavin, tavium, and tavon. the singer and rock band leader tav falco.,twin
- Ellenluminous, radiant light,ellen how to a girl's name is pronounced " you-is. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the elbows is "sun ray". originally a variant of helen, but is now more closely linked with eleanor. in the first place as a unique name in the 16th century. nell is a pet-form. in english, the actress ellen terry; american actresses ellyn burstyn, ellen barkin, ellen degeneres,.,light,ray, ray of sun,the torch of the light
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- Renzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,renzo, as a boys' name is pronounced ren-zoh. it is of italian origin. abbreviation of lorenzo. the japanese name of renzo, which means "third link" or "third son".
- Elikaithe name elikai is a name of children . a well established (though rarely) hawaiian name linked to the fashion, name: elias and kai.
- Lynnfrom the lake,lake,lynn as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lynn), is very lin. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of lynn "ruddy-complected". variant of flann. the surname may also be of old english origin gaelic means "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and it is likely that, given that they have a family that live near these bodies of water. sometimes, as a diminutive of "linda" (in spanish) "pretty". it is mainly used as a middle name and a woman at the beginning or at the end in many names links, as kaylyn and lynlee. the actress lynn redgrave. also the shape of madeline.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name