- Name :liam
- Meaning :liam as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-am. it is of old german origin, and the importance of that liam is "determined protector". gaelic form of william. the actor liam neeson.,decided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,gold plated with the helmet
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For liam
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Kaiserfull head of hair,the emperor - as a young man, of name, of german and latin origin, and the importance of the emperor is "head of hair". deutsche form of caesar. the name has a connotation of imperial kings, as in germany, the emperor william.,leader
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- Serenavery quiet,peaceful, calm,serene, like a girl's name is pronounced ser-ree-nah, ser-ray of near. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the serene "quiet, quiet". used by the christians of rome. see also the siren. tennis player serena williams.,calm, serene,
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Trentonof the city by the river trent,of trenton,to a large extent of the flooding, trespasser,trent's town,trenton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of trenton is trent' s town. the location, the name of the new jersey, the city was founded at the end of the 17th century by a group of quakers, under the leadership of william trent. in 1776, during the american revolution, it was the place of the american victory over the british and their hessian mercenaries.
- BillDerived From William; one who is a resolute protector, Derived From William, one who is a resolute protector
- Pharrellthe name of pharrell is a name of children . this modern name has a powerful sound and a cool guy image, thanks to the most famous of the institution, american musician pharrell williams. the name seems a respelling irish surname farrell (fah-rul), with the meaning "descendant of fearghal". never broke the us top 1000, but curiously enough, it was #381 in england and wales in the year 2003, the year in williams' first single that was released.
- Bradforda person who lived near a ford,bradford how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradford is "wide ford". transferred use of the surname and first name. name of the first governor of the plymouth colony, william bradford (17. century). another william bradford (18th century) was a printer who played an important role in the american revolution.,from the wide ford,the great river that cross
- Matildathe struggle, the strength,the fight, the mighty matilda how to a girl's name is pronounced muh-til-dah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of matilda", the mighty in battle". william the conqueror's queen matilda (11th. century), was the name in the uk, if they have not been pronounced "maud". it was revived in the 18th century for a while. a holy name.,mighty battler, strength in battle,powerful and mighty in the battle
- Buckleybuckley as a young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of buckley "rehwiese". the location, the name. author william f. buckley. also the shape of the goat.,of course, the goat,the deer, field,meadow, in which the deer
- Macyarmed,a gift from god,hill,macy 'as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl macy) is a former french, the origin, and the meaning of macy' is, as a "weapon". you may also receive the name of the place: "matthew' s estate" or (gaelic) "low and long hill", which is derived from mace. department stores-founder of r. h. macy'; actor william macy.,macy 'like a girl' name (also used, in general, less than the boys of their name macy's) you can clearly see. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of macy ' is, as a "weapon". it can also be a place, the name of "matthew' s estate". the name of a character in the soap opera "the rich and famous". it has a certain similarity with lacy. singer macy gray.,person of massy, france
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name