- Name :Leroy
- Meaning :A royal, morachial one who rules others, A royal, morachial one who rules others
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Leroy
- Reythe coming of a rye farm,king,king, girl's name (also wider than the guys in the name of king) is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". originally a man name rex or leroy for girls.,king as a boy's name (also less often than the girls the name of the king) is pronounced ray. it is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". spanish version of rex or leroy. also the shape of roy.
- Royred,redhead,roy how to a girl's name is pronounced roy. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of roy is "red". as an abbreviation of names like leroy, roy is also a form of the old french term roi, meaning "king". roy rogers is a modern chain of fast food restaurants. cowboy roy rogers, the actor roy schneider. also the shape of the elroy.
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Delroydelroy as a girl's name is pronounced del-roy. it is of french origin, and the importance of delroy is "the king". for more frequent are the forms that elroy and leroy. the actor delroy lindo.,servants of the king
- Cedricbounty,cedric how to a girl's name is pronounced sed-rik. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of cedric is "art and i loved it". the name was invented by sir walter scott for the character cedric of rotherwood in the book "ivanhoe" (1819). it seems to be cerdic, the traditional name of the founder of the kingdom of wessex. cerdic was a saxon, and his name would be also of origin in germanic, although it is not certain. but cedric may also, in connection with the welsh name cedrych meaning "pattern of bounty". the name later acquired a "sissy" image via cedric errol fauntleroy, long-haired, velvet-suited young hero of frances hodgson burnetts 1886 novel "little lord fauntleroy". see also kedrick. the actor sir cedric hardwicke; cedric comedian.,creates name,generous and kind character,love
- Lareinalareina, as a girl's name is pronounced la-ray of near. it is of spanish origin and the importance of lareina is "the queen". you can compare leroy (french), and "the king.",the queen
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name