- Name :Lemon
- Meaning :A loved and cherised man, sweetheart, A loved and cherised man, sweetheart
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Lemon
- Philemonto kiss,to love,to philemon as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of philemon is "to love". biblical name: saint paul ' s epistle to philemon.
- Gregoryawake or cheerfully,gregory how to a girl's name is pronounced greg-is-ee. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of gregory is "the state of alert, vigilant". the latin gregory greek gregôrios, derived from gregôrein "see". in the bible (1. peter 5:8), reminds the christians: "be sober, be vigilant". the first of 16 popes and 10 saints with the name of st. gregory the great. he founded monasteries, new pontifical administration and promoted the development of gregorian chants. the actor gregory peck, gregory hines, greg wise, greg kinnear; cyclists greg lemond; musician gregg allman.,alert, alert, alert,alert, alert
- Lamontof the mountain,lamont how a young man named is pronounced la-warns. it's nordic origin and meaning of lamont is "law can be". lomond is a scottish name of clan. cyclists greg lemond. also the shape of the-.,lawyer,man of law
- Ceriethe name of cerie is a girl name . cerie -- so it can be considered as a variant of siri or cherie or ceri, but, in fact, in regard to none of them-is the name of liz lemon assistant cerie xerox in 30 rock. the lovely cerie is the name pronounced seh-ree. as the names of baby that you can do worse. but it could also do much better.
- PhilemonOld Greek - Beloved; Dear most; Loved one; Derived from the Greek philos or philema; A Greek mythological name, Old Greek - Beloved, Dear most, Loved one, Derived from the Greek philos or philema, A Greek mythological name
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name