- Name :laurent
- Meaning :crowned with laurel,from laurentium
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For laurent
- Celesteceleste as a girl's name is pronounced in the vision otherwise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celeste is "heavenly". anglisierte form of céleste (french), from latin harmonies, novel, heavenly, a popular name among early christians. the male form celestin was the name of five popes, the first in ad-422. the name may be related to the heavenly queen, the wife of jean laurent de brunhoff 's children' s book character babar, the elephant. the actress celeste holm; casting agent celestia fox.,heavenly,sublime
- Zephyrwest wind,west wind,zephyr as a boy's name (also less often than the names of girl zephyr) is of greek origin, and the importance of zephyr is west wind. mythology name, in variations, such as cefirino and the female form, zephirine. literary: zéphir was the name of a mischievous monkey laurent de brunhoff ' s babar books. also the shape of the seferino.,zephyr, as a girl's name (also more frequent that the boys name zephyr), is of greek origin, and the importance of zephyr is west wind.
- Dinodiminutive of names with the suffix-dino,dino how a young man, of the name, pronounced dee-no. in italian and spanish origin. bit of form at the end of names like bernardino. also a diminutive of dean. movie, producer dino delaurentiis.,different
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- LawrenceHe who came from the ancient Italian Laurentum, He who came from the ancient Italian Laurentum
- Renzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,renzo, as a boys' name is pronounced ren-zoh. it is of italian origin. abbreviation of lorenzo. the japanese name of renzo, which means "third link" or "third son".
- Larrycity of the laurels,from laurentium,of laurentum, italy,larry how to a girl's name is pronounced ee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of larry is "from laurentum". abbreviation of lawrence and laurence, often as a single name. basketball player larry bird; actor/comedian larry david.,the man from laurentum
- Laurencelaurel,laurence as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of laurence) is of french and latin, and the importance of laurence "from laurentum". female lawrence. also the shape of laura. also the form of lauren.,the man from laurentum
- Larscity of laurel,crowned with laurel,lars as a young man by the name pronounced larz. it is of scandinavian origin. variant of lawrence. artist carl larsson.,person from laurentum
- Yvesyew,yew wood,yves, as a young man by the name is pronounced eve. it is of french origin, and the importance of yves is yew. variant of the german name ivo. maybe an occupational disease, the name. yves saint (14. century) was a philosopher, jurist and priest, known as a lawyer who was an honest man. from the 1940s to the cause of fashion designer yves saint laurent and the singer/actor yves montand.
- Lonnieof laurentium", "noble", ready, ready,lonnie as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl lonnie) is very lah-nee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of lonnie is "ready for battle". independent of the names and acronyms of alonzo (alt-english) "ready for battle". sinister movie actor lon chaney.,noble and ready,edel
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name