- Name :laurence
- Meaning :laurel,laurence as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of laurence) is of french and latin, and the importance of laurence "from laurentum". female lawrence. also the shape of laura. also the form of lauren.,the man from laurentum
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For laurence
- Lawsonlaurence ' s son,lawson,▲, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of lawson, is the "son of lawrence". often used as a first name since 1850. author robert lawson.,son of lorenzo,the son of lawrence
- Larrycity of the laurels,from laurentium,of laurentum, italy,larry how to a girl's name is pronounced ee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of larry is "from laurentum". abbreviation of lawrence and laurence, often as a single name. basketball player larry bird; actor/comedian larry david.,the man from laurentum
- Lorenzalaurel,laurel,laurence as a girl's name is very lo-ren payment. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of laurence is "from laurentum". female lawrence, of lawrence. also the shape of laura. also the form of lauren. also the form of laurence.
- Laurentiathe name laurentia is a maiden name, the spanish, of latin origin. this charming, feminine form of laurence its origin in ancient rome, and is still, at times, to listen to the latino community. it is one of the many fascinating latin name for girls that is worth considering, that modern-day parents, as a characteristic of turning to laura or lauren.
- LorentzA variant of Lorenz which is a German form of Laurence, A variant of Lorenz which is a German form of Laurence
- Sternethe young stars name is half english and german origin, and the meaning of the stars is "star; star". authors laurence sterne, thomas stearns eliot; the violinist isaac stern.
- Laureanlaurean as a name of children is very lar-ee-a lor-ee-a. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of laurean is "from laurentum". variant of lauren, laurence.
- LasseLatin - Laurel, Bay; Greek - Victory of the people; A variant of Laurence, Latin - Laurel, Bay, Greek - Victory of the people, A variant of Laurence
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name