- Name :lando
- Meaning :famous country,known throughout the country,of course
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For lando
- Landonfrom the long hill,landon as a girl's name is pronounced lan-don. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of landon is "long" hill". the location, the name. lando is familiar, because the character lando calrissian in "star wars." also the form of langdon.,long hill,ridge, mountain, long
- Landerlander, as a name for children the medium of english origin. occupational name: can be "laundryman" or "landowners". possibly derived from the german meaning of "fence", or an expression to describe a person from a rural area or a german/jewish name for the people of landau, a town in germany. lander, wyoming, has been appointed to the browser, and the civil war, general frederick w. lander.,the land,the territory
- Rolandfamous in the country,famous all over the country,roland how a young man by the name is pronounced in raw land. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roland is "famous in the country." roland is celebrated in french and italian, poetic and romantic sagas as a hero in the service of charlemagne. orlando is more common in several european languages, and rowland was the preferred version in english in the past.
- Orlandofamous country,known throughout the country,from orlando to the boys of their name is pronounced or-lahn-doh. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of orlando is the ' face of the earth." the variant of roland. in its most literary and the end of the 19ten century of use. literary virginia woolf wrote a gender-bending fantasy novel "orlando". composer orlando gibbons; football player orlando pace, the actor orlando bloom.
- Alcinaalcina as a girl's name is pronounced al-seen-nee. it is of greek origin. spanish and portuguese of the name. greek mythology: a sorceress, rules over a magical island. literary: the italian poet ludovico ariosto, the name alcina is a lover of the seductive charms and sensual pleasures in the 16th century orlando poems.,tenacious
- Livingstondear friend,of lewin ' s town,livingston as a youth is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of livingston is "leofwine settlement". the old english, the personal name leofwine means "dear friend". livingston can also be traced to two other ancestors. it is irish, in the name duinnshleibhe, in the sense of "brown mountain". the other is the jewish surname of lion's arch, in the meaning of "stone lion". the livingston family of prominent hudson river landowners in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Heliodorthe name heliodoro is a name of children . also known as a green beryl, heliodorus is the name of the sunny color of the gem. the name recalls other -dor name of theodore, esidore, isidore, landor, el salvador, etc
- Jruthe name of the jru is a name of children . a creative way of spelling variation of drew. draya michele and orlando scandrick used for his son, in the year 2016.
- FrancklynA variant of 'Francklin', it refers to a 'free landowner', A variant of 'Francklin', it refers to a 'free landowner'
- LandoSomeone who is famous throughout the land; Bright Sun, Someone who is famous throughout the land, Bright Sun
- Bertienobly famous; famous Northman; bright raven, wise person; bright famous one; famously famous; angle; hook; army-bright, bright army; famous landowner; rich, powerful, ruler; bright shield; will., nobly famous, famous Northman, bright raven, wise person, bright famous one, famously famous, angle, hook, army-bright, bright army, famous landowner, rich, powerful, ruler, bright shield, will.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name