- Name :lander
- Meaning :lander, as a name for children the medium of english origin. occupational name: can be "laundryman" or "landowners". possibly derived from the german meaning of "fence", or an expression to describe a person from a rural area or a german/jewish name for the people of landau, a town in germany. lander, wyoming, has been appointed to the browser, and the civil war, general frederick w. lander.,the land,the territory
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For lander
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Xavierabrand new home,xaviera as a girl's name is pronounced zay-vee-ehr-ah. it is of arabic and basque origin, and the importance of xaviera is bright, splendid; new house. feminine of xavier. xaviera hollander was the author of the book the happy hooker, which caused a great stir, as in the 1970s.
- Philanderthe loving person,love to humanity,philander as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of philander is "loving the people". this word, which means "flirt" in english.
- FlemmyngA man from the Flanders, a communuty settled in a part of Belgium, A man from the Flanders, a communuty settled in a part of Belgium
- Daveneybeloved,daveney as a girl's name is pronounced dave-nee, dav-a-nee. it is of french origin. the name of a town and castle in the flanders region. can be used as a variant of daphne.
- Flemingfleming a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of fleming is "man from flanders". flanders is now in belgium. author ian fleming.,of flanders,the man from flanders
- Kaddishthe name of kaddish bernstein is a name of children . the name of the hero of nathan englander the ministry of special cases, is also the name of the prayer jews say for the dead, in order to be aware of that this could be seen as an offensive choice to avoid.
- Gillandersgillanders as a name of children of scottish-gaelic, and the origin and meaning of gillanders is "servant of st andrew". of gille", which means "servant".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name