- Name :lake
- Meaning :the sea as a boy's name (also as a girl's name of lake). the geography, the appellation of a body of inland water.,the sea, like a little girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of lake). the geography, the appellation of a body of inland water.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For lake
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
- Veronicabrings the victory, true image,veronica how to a girl's name is pronounced ver-ron-ni-kah. it is greek and latin, and the importance of the veronica victory-bringer. variant of berenice, which has influenced the latin vera icon (true image. saint veronica (17. century) was an italian, of the mystics and the saints. she said that jesus gave a piece of cloth around his face, as he hesitated on his way to the crucifixion. you will receive a wonderful true image of jesus' face in the handkerchief. the name first appeared in britain in the century 17th and is distributed through the catholic families in the 19th century. the actress veronica lake. also the form of berenice.,the victory of the institution
- Vivianalive, vibrant,full of life,of the life,vivian as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of vivian) is very viv-ee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is alive. an ancient personal name; a name sacred. the name was common until the 19th century. century. in malory ' s morte d'arthur, vivien was the lady of the lake and enchantress of merlin. although linguistically unrelated, vivian has been used as an english version of the irish gaelic name bebhinn. see also vianna. the actresses vivien leigh, vivian vance.,vivian as a young man by the name (more often that girls name vivian) is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is full of life. a girl ' s name in america, but sometimes also used for young people in the uk.
- Madelinehigh tower or woman of magdala,madeline, a young girl of name is quite mad-a-linn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of madeline is "woman from magdala". variant of madeleine, which is the french version. place-name: magdalena was a city beside the lake of galilee, of the house of st. mary magdalene, out of whom jesus had healed and who was in his crucifixion. literary: luis bemelmann 's children' s books had a student french character wearing a wide-brimmed hat, called madeline. actresses madeline kahn, madeleine stowe.,mary magdalene, magdalene (tower),the woman of magdala,a woman of magdala
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- KunjabihariLord Krishna, Enjoyer of lakes, One of many names of Lord Krishna signifying his liking for the wild green forest
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name