- Name :kye
- Meaning :living near a narrow channel,ocean
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For kye
- Kaifrom the sea,kai as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kai) is very kye. is of welsh, scandinavian and greek origin, and the importance of kai is "keeper of the key; the earth". variant of kay. it is also possible (south africa) "beautiful". kai is also a pineapple name means "the sea". the shape of the cai.,kai as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name of kai) is very kye. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kai, "the sea". see also kay.,sea, sea,sea
- Kylekyle as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kyle) is very kyl. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kyle "thin and straight". place name, refers to a narrow body of water between two land masses, or in a peninsula or point. the actor kyle maclachlan.,kyle as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of kyle) is from scotland and origin irish, straight". of caol". name: kyle of lochalsh, which leads to the isle of skye. also the form of kelila.,living near a narrow channel,a narrow tongue of land,strait, strait, channel,narrow, narrow, barely
- Kailacrown of laurel,kaila how to a girl's name is pronounced kye-lah, kay-lah, kye-ee-lah. is the hebrew and hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kaila is "the laurel crown; style". see also cayla and kayla.
- Kaimikaimi as a girl's name is pronounced kye-ee-mee. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kaimi is "the seeker".
- Scotathe name of scota is a girl name . scotta was the goddess that gave its name to scotland; she was a ta warrior prophetess, who lived on the isle of skye.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name