- Name :Kent
- Meaning :Kent means the color White, Kent means the color White
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Kent
- Allegraallegra as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lay-grah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of allegra is "gay and business a little cheerful." the musical term "allegro" means "quickly, with happy air". perhaps it was coined originally, as the name of byron's illegitimate daughter 19ten century. dancer allegra kent.,happy, happy,joy,joyful
- Kendallthe kent river valley,kendall as a girl name used less often than kids his name kendall), is pronounced ken-dal. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kendall is "the kent river valley". space for the name of a river in england. surname as a first name since the 19th century. century.kendall as a boy's name (also more frequently than girls name kendall), is pronounced ken-dal. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kendall is "the kent river valley". space name: a river in the west of england. possibly "bright river valley". used as a name since the 19th century. century.the valley of the river kent, in the valley of the spring, the archetype of
- Rockwellcrow feather,of the tower, well,rock spring,rockwell as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of rockwell is "rock spring". the location, the name. illustrator norman rockwell, rockwell kent. also the shape of the rocky.
- Derbyderby as youth is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of derby is "park with deer". the location, the name. variant spelling of darby. it is also the name of a hat with a crown round and of america, the most famous horse, the kentucky derby. the race takes its name from the english derby, was introduced by the earl of derby, in the year 1780.,deer park farm
- Bourbonbourbon as a young man by the name. place-name: the county of kentucky, where the liquor is made. originally the surname of the royal family of france and spain.
- Zereldathe name zerelda is a girl name . although the etymology of this name is not clear, had modest use in the united states during the nineteenth century. zerelda has a double connection outlaw jesse james: zerelda james was his mother, zerelda mimms, his wife and his cousin in the first degree. zerelda g. wallace was a teetotaller activist and one of the women suffragetten, during the same time period. all three of these zereldas born in kentucky. with the growing popularity of the zelda back in the ee.uu. top 1000 in the number 647, in the year 2015 after almost fifty years from the list of zerelda could earn a little bit of attention more extended form.
- Mungomungo as a name of children of scottish-gaelic origin and. you can be the "most wanted". mungo (of "munghu") is a nickname of the ancient names kentigern, and in the seventh century, saint kentigern (also known as st. mungo) is the patron saint of glasgow, scotland. according to a biographer, he was an uncle of the legendary king arthur.,my pet
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name