- Name :kenneth
- Meaning :born of fire, handsome,handsome,handsome, a,kenneth how to a girl's name is pronounced ken eth. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kenneth "born of fire; good-looking". the art historian kenneth clark, the actor kenneth branagh.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For kenneth
- Mackenziepetite, nice-looking,mackenzie as a girl's name (also used, in general, less than kids his name mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "fire-born, the son of the wise ruler". the name is the development has also been influenced by cainnech what "handsome". originally a surname and male name, but actress mackenzie phillips has made it popular as a male names for girls. see also kenzie and mc - name.,mackenzie as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names baby girl mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "son of the wise ruler".,rather,the son of kenneth
- Kenborn of fire, handsome; strong and healthy,good-looking,ken how to a girl's name is pronounced ken. it is of english origin. abbreviation of names beginning with ken - as kenneth. ken (in japanese) means "strong, physically healthy." the barbie doll ' s friend named ken. baseball player ken griffey, jr; singer kenny rogers, kenny loggins; saxophonist kenny g; writer, ken kesey. also the form of kendrick.
- Kennyborn of fire and bonita,were born of the fire; the handsome man,handsome,kenny how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-ee. last name and the nickname of kendall, kendrick and kenneth. also the shape of the ken.
- Kennabeautiful,born of fire; beautiful,kenna as a girl's name is pronounced ken-ah. is the america, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of kenna is "born of fire; good-looking". female, kenneth, probably influenced by jenna. also the shape of the kendra.,pretty woman
- Mckennalover of aodh (celtic god of fire,fire born,mckenna as a young man by the name (more often that girls name mckenna) is very ma-ken-ah. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of mckenna is "ascend". from the gaelic word "eirghe".,mckenna as a girl's name (also used, in general, less than kids his name mckenna) is very ma-ken-ah. it is scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mckenna is "ascend". from the gaelic word "eirghe". the popular use of this surname as a first name is characterized by the similar use of mckenzie.,son of kenneth,the son of a beautiful
- Galbraithgalbraith, as a name of children of scottish-gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of galbraith's "foreign british". last name of gallen, in the meaning of "foreigner" and breathnach meaning "briton". in ireland, the name is often used to describe a scot. the economist john kenneth galbraith.
- KennethKenneth means He is born from the Fiery Flames, Kenneth means He is born from the Fiery Flames
- MackinneyGod has heard me; Celtic - Son of Cionaodh; Gaelic - Son of Coinneach; Son of Kenneth;, God has heard me, Celtic - Son of Cionaodh, Gaelic - Son of Coinneach, Son of Kenneth,
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name