- Name :ken
- Meaning :born of fire, handsome; strong and healthy,good-looking,ken how to a girl's name is pronounced ken. it is of english origin. abbreviation of names beginning with ken - as kenneth. ken (in japanese) means "strong, physically healthy." the barbie doll ' s friend named ken. baseball player ken griffey, jr; singer kenny rogers, kenny loggins; saxophonist kenny g; writer, ken kesey. also the form of kendrick.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ken
- AashritaSomebody who gives shelter, Goddess Lakshmi, One who has taken refuge in the Lord, One who seeks shelter in abode of God, One of many names of Goddess Laxmi
- AkshitPermanent, Can not be broken easily, Secure, Saved, Guarded, Permanent, Imperishable, one which will be there forever, Immortal Being
- AkshitaPermanent, Can not be broken easily.secure, Saved, Guarded, Wonder Girl, permanent or constant
- AadrikaMountain, Hill, An Apsara or celestial nymph, The word aadrika has a meaning of mountain, it can be taken as a female version of aadrik
- KenitA handsome Man, Born of fire, A scottish favorite in the late 19th century, A Handsome Man, Born of Fire, One of many names of Lord Shiva who is believed to have born from fire
- Jonasit means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends., it means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name