- Name :kelly
- Meaning :of course,cable church, or of light-colored hair,intelligent, and bright,kelly as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name kelly) is very kel-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kelly is "conflict, war". transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form male name ceallach, possibly, with the meaning of "dispute", "clear-headed", or "the church, the convent". television producer david kelley.,kelly as a girl's name is used less often than the guys in the name of kelly) is very kel-ee. is irish and celtic origin, the war." transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form of the ancient irish gaelic name ceallach, monastery". actresses kelly mcgillis, kelly preston, kelly ripa.,the war
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For kelly
- Gracecharming,elegant and graceful woman,grace how to a girl's name is pronounced grayce. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of grace, the grace, the blessing." of grâtia. a virtue name that you entered, by the puritans, in reference to the grace of god. has the same meaning as anna and hannah, and can be used as a variation of this. in ireland, it is like a anglisierung of grainne. greek mythology: the three graces were goddesses of nature: aglaia (brilliance), thalia (flowering), and euphrosyne (joy). the actress and princess grace kelly; singer grace jones; choreographer graciela daniele.,to please
- Killianchurch, the man,the church, the monk of the cell,killian as a girl's name is pronounced kil-ee-an. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of killian is "clear-headed". from the same root as kelly. the name is very popular in france.,the war, the discord, or the church
- Ellsworthellsworth as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the importance of ellsworth is "elli' s estate". the location, the name. elli was an old english name derived from elias, the greek form of the hebrew name elijah. the name ellsworth could also mean "noble' estate". painter ellsworth kelly.,noble real estate
- Megynthe name megyn is a girl name . newswoman megyn kelly, who roused the ire of donald trump, while in 2016 the presidency of the discussion, place this notation on the map. but this is not the newsiest is written a name, which has many better variants.
- Skellyskelly as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of skelly is "the bard".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name