- Name :kayl
- Meaning :living near a narrow channel
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For kayl
- Callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- Kayleechaste, pure,kaylee as a girl's name, that is to say: kay-lee. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kaylee is "slender". of caollaidhe. variant of kayla with the popular-ley ending, much favored in different ways. it can also be used as a combination of kay with lee. see also cayla and kaylin. also the form of kalila. also the form of kelila.,the laurel, the crown,that is not of importance
- Lynnfrom the lake,lake,lynn as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lynn), is very lin. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of lynn "ruddy-complected". variant of flann. the surname may also be of old english origin gaelic means "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and it is likely that, given that they have a family that live near these bodies of water. sometimes, as a diminutive of "linda" (in spanish) "pretty". it is mainly used as a middle name and a woman at the beginning or at the end in many names links, as kaylyn and lynlee. the actress lynn redgrave. also the shape of madeline.
- Saylahthe name saylah is a girl name . saylah is a name made from elements of sailor's (or saylor) and kaylah (or lady), for one of the unique names of baby, that is not real. still, it has a good sound and it is best to such inventions, as, let's say, to take it off. more authentic, saylah is a write error, the variation of the africans in the name of the town zeila. christian rap artist saylah is a male.
- Zayleythe name zayley is a girl name . zayley -- which can also be styled zaylee or zaylie or zalie, among others, of spelling, is a member of the staff the name of bailey, hayley, and kaylee is always the admission of new members.
- Kailacrown of laurel,kaila how to a girl's name is pronounced kye-lah, kay-lah, kye-ee-lah. is the hebrew and hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kaila is "the laurel crown; style". see also cayla and kayla.
- Kalenethe name kalene is a girl name . kalene is one of the names that do not actually exist as an official name in each culture, but, at the same time, used widely and affects many other names. you can think of it as a variant of the polish botanical name "kalina", or the hawaiian kalena, or the hebrew kayla in all their variations, that may include kayley, cailey, and so on.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name