- Name :Jung
- Meaning :A righteous man, A righteous man
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jung
- ArsalanLion; King of Jungle; One who is mighty and powerful like the lion, Lion, King of Jungle, One who is mighty and powerful like the lion
- ChitwanSanskrit - Heart of the Jungle; One who has a place in the heart, Sanskrit - Heart of the Jungle, One who has a place in the heart
- BabrA miraculous being; Lion who is the king of the jungle, A miraculous being, Lion who is the king of the jungle
- Rudyardthe rudd-pond,surround, color red,rudyard as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of rudyard is "red paddock". the location, the name. name of the english poet, and the writer rudyard kipling, author of "just so stories" and the "jungle book".
- HagramaDense forest, thick woodland area, opaque Jungle, Dense forest, thick woodland area, opaque Jungle
- Kiplingof the cuppel people,cyppel,kipling as a young man by the name. it may be that in the tilt, as in "small peak" the hill". the great english poet, and the narrator, of rudyard kipliong wrote, "kim", "the jungle book" and "just so stories".
- PurishaHeavenly Ocean; Swamp or Jungle; Marshy regions of the Ganges and eastern Sarayu, Heavenly Ocean, Swamp or Jungle, Marshy regions of the Ganges and eastern Sarayu
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name