- Name :julius
- Meaning :fake beard, a teenager, comes from zeus,julius how a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of julius is "young, jupiter 's child". also the shape of julian.,the use of a soft cloth, beard,teen, fake, fake beard
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For julius
- Julianjulian as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julian is "young, jupiter 's child". variant of julius, the family clan-the names of some of the most powerful roman emperors. for the first time in the 18th century. see also giuliano. the musician julian lennon; activist julian bond.,soft-haired, a descendant of zeus,who has a soft beard,young, smooth,
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- Caesarcesar as a boy's name is pronounced see-zer. it is of latin origin, and the importance that is caesar's "head of hair". name of clan of obscure meaning, possibly from "caesaries". the most famous of the institution was julius caesar (104-44 bc). due to his fame and power, caesar was the title of the roman emperors, with the meaning of "lord", and led to the czar of russia, (see tsar and the german emperor. st. caesarius (fourth century) was the personal physician of the two emperors.,full head of hair,long hair,thick hair
- Juliuszthey do value their self respect a lot. Have unique personality and live their life well. good sense of humour.
- JewelianneLatin feminine form of julianus, which is a derivation of julius the first down the chin, downy-bearded
- Arriusthe name of arrius is a name of children . arrius, in the fourteenth century writings of geoffrey chaucer, but this name is even greater. arrius was a roman general, and it is described briefly in starz original series spartacus. with names like maximus and julius please, arrius fits perfectly.
- Brutusbrutus as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of brutus is "stupid, stupid". from an old roman family name, used especially by politicians to marcus junius brutus, was one of the assassions of julius caesar. the name is used infrequently, due to its association with the word "firecrackers".,difficult, boring, muscular
- GiuliuGiuliu is a form of Julius and means downy or hairy., Giuliu is a form of Julius and means downy or hairy.
- Cinnathe name cinna is a name of children . in the hunger games series, cinna, the influential costume designer for katniss. in ancient rome, one of cinna was father-in-law of julius caesar, and another was a conspirator against caesar.
- Juleyit means youthful and the feminine version of Julius. They love and seek for true friendship. They have a eternal spirit.
- Muciathe name of mucia is a girl name . the name of a high-born in ancient rome as a midwife, carried out a dramatic life it was said that he had had an affair with julius caesar-is similar to that of lucia, but it is not so attractive.
- JuliusLatin - Jupiter's Child; Downy; Julian is Youthful, Latin - Jupiter's Child, Downy, Julian is Youthful
- JuniusLatin - Dedicated to Juno; Younger; Young Child; A variant of the name Julius and Junior, Latin - Dedicated to Juno, Younger, Young Child, A variant of the name Julius and Junior
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name