- Name :julian
- Meaning :julian as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julian is "young, jupiter 's child". variant of julius, the family clan-the names of some of the most powerful roman emperors. for the first time in the 18th century. see also giuliano. the musician julian lennon; activist julian bond.,soft-haired, a descendant of zeus,who has a soft beard,young, smooth,
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For julian
- Juliusfake beard, a teenager, comes from zeus,julius how a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of julius is "young, jupiter 's child". also the shape of julian.,the use of a soft cloth, beard,teen, fake, fake beard
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- Julianosuch people are a pleasant ones and have passion to live and achieve their goal in life., such people are a pleasant ones and have passion to live and achieve their goal in life.
- IulianRomanian version of the name Julian, meaning youthful., Romanian version of the name Julian, meaning youthful.
- Julianeyoung and fearless.such people are easy going and have urge to seek knowledge. They have a lot of qualities and love their family and friends.
- Julianithey focus on their physical appearance and posess many capabilities. They are noble, generous and kind.
- Juleeit means Jove`s Child or feminine of Julian. Such girls are jewel and spark for their friends and family and bring laughter.
- Juliannit means young and youthful. They have a spark and ignite the light in every event and occasion. They are lively and filled with energy.
- Giulianagiuliana, a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ahn-close. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of giuliana is "youth". variant of juliana. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair, youth; daughter of zeus,young, smooth,
- JewelianneLatin feminine form of julianus, which is a derivation of julius the first down the chin, downy-bearded
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name